Stepping into the digital spotlight & making money with an online presence you're wildly obsessed with.
(Without the cult sh*t lol - but for real though)
Social Media Consent is the act of utilizing social media in a way that honours the your value system as well as honouring the human beings who consent to being in your space.
This not social media growth course. This course is intended for you to redefine your social media to be a full expression of who you are and what you stand for - whether you have 2 followers or 2 million.
Because your brand is a fully immersive experience and your marketing is a way to communicate that experience to the world around you. "Sleazy Sales" & "Sketchy Marketing" tactics come from a need to dominate and control our audience in order to make a sale. But what if you could just focus on being fabulously you while communicating that in the most direct & transparent way through how you interact on social media (without being a dick about it or utilizing manipulation tactics along the way).
What the heck is SOCIAL MEDIA CONSENT?
A mini crash course in Social Media Consent incase you want the low-down before you do the scroll-down!
About the program:
This program is broken into 3 key components of education & support. These bite-sized concepts are broken into easy to digest pre-recorded videos and paired with a community container with live calls. This program is built so you have space to make your own interpretations. These are concepts you can make your own and explore as it suits you through the lens of your own humanity.
📲SOCIAL MEDIA AS A CONSUMER:
- What we consent to consuming and how we consent to how we absorb/interact with social media.
- How it affects our energy/emotions/thoughts.
- How we can best protect our peace while engaging in all the fun of having connection at our finger tips.
- Navigating comparison, fear, curiosity and Idolization of others online.
- Learning what we need and how we use social media in a supportive way for our lives.
🎨 SOCIAL MEDIA AS A CREATOR:
- How we can take ownership over what we share, how we share it and how we protect our corner of the internet.
- How to repair/own up when we f*ck up (which is inevitable so let's chat about how we can do that within a supportive container with people who get what it's like to share themselves online).
- How to protect our privacy and share in a sustainable way when it comes to our personal lives.
- What it looks like to stand in how we use our social media platforms (even if people don't get it).
💰 SOCIAL MEDIA AS A MARKETER
(AND SOMEONE WHO MAKES $$ ON THE INTERNET WITH OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE)
- How to use consensual marketing and what it looks like to market with informed consent at the forefront.
- How to share testimonials, kind words and our process of sharing our work without breeching the confidentiality or consent of those we work with.
- How to create consensual containers of understanding.
- Leading with Integrity, Clear communication, Ownership, Nuance, Intention, Capacity & Consent - within our marketing and how we interact on social media.
Please note that this is a big topic with lots of nuances we must unpack and customize to each of our experiences. This will be a small container with high support and thorough educational aspects which will be reflected in the price of the program. If you have questions or need support please email me at Dani@Danieledriusso.com
- DURATION: 6 WEEKS
- PRE-RECORDED SECTIONS: Over 11 bite-sized (less than 30 mins) pre-recorded videos to explore topics around Social Media Consent
- LIVE SESSIONS: We will have 3 live sessions within the 6 weeks (please note these sessions will be 1 hour to 1.5 hours per session depending on Q&A length and attendance, for replay/recording info check the FAQ at the bottom).
- COMMUNITY CONTAINER: A community support container will be provided during the duration of the program and will be likely on FACEBOOK for easy accessibility. If you have questions regarding this please email me at Dani@Danieledriusso.com.
- CONTINUED ACCESS & UPDATES: Once you have access and if your payments are in good standing, you will have continued access as well as access to all additions in the future rounds of SOCIAL MEDIA CONSENT.
- INVESTMENT: $1500 USD or 12 BI-WEEKLY PAYMENTS OF $125USD
- ACCESSIBILITY: Please see FAQ at the bottom of the page for accessibility info! If you have any questions about this please feel free to email me at Dani@Danieledriusso.com.
What Is the community container?
The intention behind this community container is to practice consensual community standards in a space where everyone is working on consent, capacity, and confidence in their own way, with their own hurdles and their own flavour! This will likely be done through facebook unless otherwise noted.
Connect with like-minded humans,
work through things in a community-based container,
learn from others and allow for in-depth conversations that expand us past the work within the actual course!
When you're working on consensual practices that actually honour your humanity, things shift quick! This is a great opportunity to allow yourself to build the necessary tools you need to implement these in your day-to-day life by practicing in a container where everyone has the same intention. To create healthy, consensual communities!
(Frequently Asked Questions)
When are the live calls?
The schedule of the live calls will be decided within the community container after enrolment to honour the timezones within the program. We will put it to a vote and though we will take into consideration the capacity/schedules of those in the program, the final say will be influenced by my personal capacity as the facilitator and when I can give the highest quality support I have promised.
Will this program be capped at a certain number of people?
YES! If I feel as though I do not have the capacity to provide the quality of support I have laid out on this page, I will close enrolment prior to the end of the launch. This program can hold between 1-30 people without breeching the integrity of the support that has been communicated on this page.
Will There be a replay of the live calls?
I do not record Q&A sections of my calls as not to breech confidentiality of those involved. I am open to recorded educational or conversational aspects of these calls to submit to the community container as a "replay". I will also email out a "commonly asked Q's" that dictate what we spoke about anonymously and while protecting the integrity of the call, as well as the privacy of it's attendees.
What are the expectations on the live calls?
Feel free to bring snacks, coffee, go to the bathroom (please mute yourself and camera off lol) and snuggle pets or children as needed. This will be education based with conversation sprinkled in. As opposed to a workshop, this will be a more spacious call with a more casual aspect to it. Be ready to learn new info and participate in a collaborative space as your capacity allows. You may come with camera off and participate as desired.
My intention is to upload any replays to youtube so you have caption accessibility as well as speeding me up/slowing me down. If we discuss any highlighted topics I will submit a written "spark notes" style note to our community container. The videos and pre-recorded lectures do not have transcripts but they do have captions on the videos as well as summaries written beside them for easy navigation. If I choose to do a presentation style (as in powerpoint) for any of the live calls I will include that as well in a follow up email for you to keep and refer back to.